Best Xbox 360 educational games
Besides Facebook, Xbox has become like the greatest source of entertainment for kids! In the previous era, they used to play games either on the bulky pc or a small screen sized device which held limited games. But now with innovations in technology sector, they are literally spoiled for so many choices. Among one of them is Xbox 360 which has bred a new generation of gaming and given a serious competition to other players in the market. Xbox 360 provides a powerful gaming experience with its robust hardware, premium software and brilliant features. It holds game titles from different genres thereby aiming to satisfy your thirst for getting a remarkable experience in the digital world. And parents aren’t stopping their kids from playing games on it since it also helps in improving the skills and building knowledge of kids through its array of educational games. Here are some of the best Xbox 360 educational games being enjoyed by countless people today:
- National Geographic Challenge
- National Geographic Challenge game will increase the knowledge of your kid by manifolds. It is an entertaining quiz game which can be played in a single player or multi player’s mode. A maximum of 4 players can compete against each other here. It can be played in 3 different languages i.e. English, Dutch and Spanish. There are a total of 4,000 questions covering the earth’s geography and history and a collection of beautiful, high-resolution images. You can discover about the lives of emperors, uniqueness of many animals, adventures of the great Caeser, various civilizations, history of the world and much more. The sixty minutes HD videos will blow away your mind. You can go for long games to spend an entertaining evening with your friends or family or even go for short games. Get started with it and begin to explore your planet properly! If you are planning to go for an upgrade for your Xbox, check out Xbox 720 price list available on CashKaro.com to get the best deal.
- Kodu for Kids
- Another popular game among kids is Kodu! You can design, build, create and share your game with the world! Isn’t that just amazing? With Kodu, you actually get the power to bring your creativity live in the form of a video game and get the fictional characters dancing in your head to perform in the game you make. Kodu doesn’t have a very easy user interface to begin with and has limited inbuilt options in its software but with time, you will get the hang of using it properly and utilizing its options well and to your advantage. Not only one gets to have fun here but also gets to learn problem solving and programming skills. The instructions have been given by James Floyd Kelly who is a technology writer holding degrees in Industrial engineering and English. Let your kids unleash their creativity and learn new things with this game! And if you want new game titles and a different experience, get a PS4! Check out ps4 price in India on CashKaro.com and buy it at the lowest prices along with the bonus of cash back.
- Are you smarter than a 5th grader
- This game is based on the famous TV show “Are you smarter than a 5th grader”. It has a total of 5000 challenging questions in over 28 categories such as literature, vocabulary, science, geography, history, drama and more. The aim is to reach the million dollar question without ending your peak cheat resource. Compete with your friends by playing it in multi-player mode. And why just limit this game to your kids. Play it with your family and maybe you get to discover that even the adults are not smarter than a 5th grader!
Get your kids in the learning process mode without boring them!