Choosing the right type of Air Conditioner for your Home
Without air conditioning, are you unable to stand the idea of sweltering through another summer? Or are you shivering through the other winter month? To help you choose the one which is perfect for you, it is the right time to get air conditioning with this guide of ours.
Confused whether you will opt for the split or the ducted one?
We are going to help you to find the perfect air conditioning system easily whether you just want to cool down a couple of rooms or want the ultimate in climate control over your entire home.
The following are the list of air conditioners which you can choose from.
- Split system air conditioning
Split systems are the best when you want:
- Heating and cooling individual rooms in your home
- Compact spaces
For the individual areas in your home, a split system air conditioner is designed effectively. You may only want to air condition the baby’s room or maybe the main living area where you do most of your entertaining for instance.
Or for the humid nights when you want to cool your own bedroom.
The compressor is installed outside your house and the unit that passes air into the house is either a discreet wall mounted or a compact floor-standing unit with a split system.
Benefits of choosing a split system
When it comes to the benefits there are mainly two of them.
The split system is more economical than the other types of air conditioning system as you are the only buying and installing one unit at a time and using less energy than some of the other systems as the split systems are more economical than the rest.
The second is that they also allow you to select the rooms which you want to air condition.
These units are ideal for:
- Heating and cooling up to 5 rooms
- Homes with the limited space for ducted air conditioning
- When you individually wish to control the room temperatures
What is a multi-split system?
There is always someone who loves the room to be icy cold in every family or couple. Giving you the independent temperature control over each room a multi-split air conditioner allows you to run multiple air conditioners with just one outside compressor.
For each room, you can choose which rooms and the type of indoor unit. Now here you get a multi-choice.
Benefits of choosing multi-split systems
When it comes to the benefits there are three key benefits which are involved.
- As you can heat or cool rooms exactly as you need, it is a convenient, economical air solution, allowing maximum comfort with the minimum running costs.
- You can choose up to 5 different kinds of indoor units to suit each room décor with just one outdoor unit. From the wall mounted, duct connected, floor standing, ceiling suspended or cassette type unit is from which you can make your choice.
- To make everyone happy the separate controls lets you tailor and control the climate in each room.
- Ducted air conditioning
These systems are ideal for:
- Adequately heating and cooling your entire home
- When you are looking for a discreet outlook with ultimate comfort.
What is the ducted system?
Ducted aircon Sydney is the units which are the all-in-one climate control solutions when you want your whole home to be an ultimate comfort zone. With flexible ducting distributing conditioned air through vents throughout your home as all it takes is a discreetly positioned outdoor unit and an indoor unit which is concealed in a ceiling or under the floor.
Benefits of the ducted system
When it comes to the benefits there are mainly four of them.
- As it can be tailored to suit your existing one you have the choice to install a ducted system into a new home.
- You will hardly know that it is there as the only controller and grilles are visible inside your home and with all the technology which is hidden away as it is the quietest of all air conditioning solutions.
- The ducted air con units will significantly add to the value of your home as the ducted air conditioning will also enhance your lifestyle.
- As you can zone control your home to maximize energy efficiency, you can enjoy the flexibility to heat or cool every room.
A regular HVAC maintenance program will result in fewer repairs and dollars flowing from your wallet is what you will be found. Before they become large problems with a big price tag, your technician will inspect the HVAC system detecting any small issues. On things which could go wrong with your system, minor equipment issues are left unchecked and can have snowball effects. A compressor failure can happen by neglecting something as simple as cleaning coils and this is an expensive issue to go through.