How do I download my Punjab road tax token?
The Punjab Road Tax Token is an electronic token generated after you pay your road tax online. This pass saves you time and money since it can be printed and used instead of visiting the office to get a yearly physical copy. Getting this token done is easy and takes only a few minutes to complete. Here are some steps that will help you generate your token:
Punjab Road Tax Online Payment
ransport Authority (PRTA) has made it easy for you to pay the road tax online. You can make your rode tax payment online, directly from your home and office.
The process is simple and hassle-free. Just follow these steps:
- ) Go to the PRTA website: https://www.prtaonlinepayments.in/t,
- ) Login with your user ID and password. If you don’t have one ye create an account first by clicking on “New User”. Once logged in, click on “Register”, enter all required details, including Name, Mobile Number, Email Address etc., then click “Submit”. You will receive an OTP via SMS or email, which needs to be entered into the field provided after the registration form submission
- ) After the successful registration process, go back to the homepage of the PRTA website using the browser’s back button if needed (or use the direct link provided above). You will now see a page that asks for vehicle information such as Vehicle Type (Car/Bike), Tax Year (2018-19), Model Registration Number etc.; enter the correct details here.
First, you have to open the site.
You will need to start by opening this link: http://punjab.gov.in/forms/tax-routes.htm.
After you have opened it, enter your vehicle registration no. in the space provided and click on “Go”.
This will take you to a new page with a button titled “My Challan”. Click on this button and select “Download Token” from the drop-down list.
Once downloaded, print out your token so that it can be produced at the time of paying your tax to any RTO office.
Then you have to enter your vehicle registration no.
You must enter your vehicle registration number in the correct format, followed by most states.
[state] [number] [last three digits of year].
For example, if you want to find out your Punjab Road Tax Token, then enter your Punjab Road Tax Token Number in this format:
The go-to my challan
To download your Punjab Road Tax token, follow these steps:
- Go to my challan page on the Punjab Road Tax portal and log in using your email address and password.
- Enter your registration number and click on the “Download” button.
- Click on the “Print” button on your computer screen or select it from a drop-down menu if you are using a tablet or mobile device, then wait while it prints out your Punjab road tax token.
Then download your token.
Once you’ve confirmed your transaction, the next step is to download your token. To do this:
- Click on the “Download” button at the bottom of the page.
- Your ticket will be saved on your computer as a .zip file.
- You can then unzip it and use it again if you want to transfer funds or pay another tax bill later.
And last but not least, take out the printout of your token
To download the token, you will need to:
- Go to the Punjab Road Tax website
- Click on the “recharge” option
- Enter your name, email address and mobile number in your respective fields
- Click on the “Continue” button
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, which you need to enter in the box provided under the OTP field as shown below:
- After entering OTP click on the “recharge now” button
You can save/print your token with these steps.
You can save and print your token with these steps:
- Click on the icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- On the left side of the drop-down menu, select “Save Image.” This will download a .png file of your token.
- Save this file to a USB drive or other storage device.
- You can also choose to print out this file if you want a physical copy that is safe and secure in case you lose access to it online.
If you have made any transactions using your token, you can download a copy of your information from the website.
Section: How do I download my Punjab road tax token?
Section: You can visita https://www.punjabster.gov.in/index.html nd log in to your account using the details which are mentioned under the heading “Punjab Road Tax” on your business card, which the Punjab Road Tax Department issues on the date of registration with them, or if you don’t have any business card then use PAN number as well as the date of birth to Login into this account
Section: After logging in, click on the menu option “View Account History”
Section: On the next page, you will see three tabs as “Transactions Linked With Cardholder Information, Transactions Linked With Vehicle Information & Transaction History (All Periods)” respectively that show details related to Transaction Linked With Cardholder Information, Transaction Linked With Vehicle Information & Transaction History (All Periods), respectively
Takeaway: You need an internet connection with proper bandwidth for downloading purposes
In a professional tone